Friday, January 2, 2015

Flying Unicorns Jan Kit of the Month - Snowflakes


http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1422.htm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We fondly remember the year gone by as we embrace with excitement the New Year ahead. A New Year, a new beginning , an empty book with 365 pages to fill. Life lessons to be learnt and passions to grow and enhance our creative soul. Let us begin the new year with an explosion of delightful goodies for the artist in all of us. Without further adieu we present the January 2015 Kit of the month.

This time of year is just cold where I live.  While I am no fan of the snowflake in my driveway, I sure do love a snowflake in my craft space.  I am celebrating the snowflake with this card.   ahhhh this is how I love snow flurries.  

My flake is made with the Prima Metal die Prima Metal Die 572785 and gorgeous Riddersholm papers included in the kit.











Supplies:
Spellbinders -Create a Flake Die S4-340
Cottage Cutz Winter Pine Branch
Riddersholm Vintage Venture - In Time W0162
Riddersholm Vibtage Venture - Yesterday W0161
Pearl Dots









1 comment: