FabScraps Elegant Chic is NOW Available
The FabScraps team just announced that this much-awaited collection has finally reached the warehouse. Yeah for that joyful news because this is a peaceful beautiful collection. It has a beautiful soft pink and gray combination with an elegant appeal - thus the fitting name, "Elegant Chic"".
I was heading to a wedding so I thought the new collection would be a perfect fit.
The chipboard heart is such a statement piece. Its FabScraps chipboard DC71003 and it is so beautiful. I simply coated it with aged antique embossing powder.
I tucked in Prima flowers here and there as my accent pieces.
You will find a complete detailed set of instructions at the end of this post.
Please check out the FabScraps Blog here and LIKE them on Facebook.
Thanks so kindly for stopping.
FabScraps – Elegant Chic – Love Wedding Card
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps Papers – Elegant Chic Collection –Shabby Flowers C71005 (12in x12in)
- FabScraps Papers – Elegant Chic Collection - Flying Bird C71006 (6in square)
- FabScraps Papers – Elegant Chic Collection - Pink Elegance C71001 ( 4in square)
- FabScraps Papers – Elegant Chic Collection – Chipboard Love Word DC71003
- White Cardstock (12in x12in)
- lace and trim
- flowers from Prima
- Floral Berries
- Pink card stock ( small piece)
- Embossing powder in antique gold / embossing ink and heat gun (Stampendous Aged Ivory)
- Leaf punch or die
- White paint or gesso
1. Background Card Preparation:
2. Fold piece of white cardstock to make base of card (my card was 5in x 4in)
3. Cut piece of pink cardstock slightly smaller to act as a frame layer. (4.75in x 3.75in)
4. Cut FabScraps Elegant Chic Collection - Shabby Flowers C71005 even smaller for the third layer (4.5in x 3.5in).
5. Chipboard Preparation:
6. FabScraps Elegant Chic Collection chipboard LOVE word DC71003 –paint with white paint or gesso. Let dry.
7. Coat with shabby chic antique embossing powder – this is white with gold embossing powder mixed in). Heat Set.
8. Glue a piece of FabScraps Elegant Chic Collection - Flying Bird C71006 to the back of the chipboard so that the chipboard really stands out. Glue to card.
9. Decorate with flowers, berries, trim.
10. Punch leaves from FabScraps Elegant Chic Collection – Flying Bird C71006 and Pink Elegance C71001 and tuck into floral cluster.