Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Prima new Releases: Cigar Box Secrets Rooster


Prima's new Cigar Box Secrets Collection

You can see the entire collection here, at Prima but below is a sample of the papers in this collection.


The colors in the Cigar Box Secrets collection are so rich, wonderful, and vintage perfection.  The papers remind me of old world nobility - and in my wild imagination, roosters do as well. I thought a rooster could wear these colors and patterns with flair, pizazz and style.

Prima also introduced some great new fibers and threads that make great accent pieces for feathers on my Rooster.  




My rooster is created using a metal rooster form that I found in a clearance bin at a craft store. Boy do I love clearance bins. I guess the most difficult part was determining what patterns were going to be used  since this collection is just overflowing with gorgeous colorful prints. 


Look for this collection to ship soon! Thanks for stopping here. 

Prima Supplies:
846909 Prima Cigar Box Secrets -  Robusto paper
846923 Prima Cigar Box Secrets - Figurados paper
575854 Prima Cigar Box Secrets - Clear Stamp
846886 Prima Cigar Box  Secrets - Perfecto
846893 Prima Cigar Box Secrets-  Presidente paper
847012 Prima Cigar Box Secrets- A4 Paper Pack
572792 Prima Metal Doilies Die
575922 Prima  Stencil
961077 Prima Finnabair  Mechanicals- Vintage Trinkets
Prima  string
Prima Cigar Box Secrets -  Flowers
Gesso

1 comment: