Monday, July 28, 2014

Prima Basics with Epiphany Collection - Tag featuring Glass Beads and Mica Flakes and Gel Medium



Prima's New Art Ingredients by Finnabair

Finabair and Prima have teamed up to offer some cool art mediums and mix-ins.  NEW Glass GlitterGlass BeadsMica Flakes, and Art Sugar as well as other mediums for your artwork like the gel medium I used. (This piece can be seen at the Prima post here)

I thought I would create a tag using the new Epiphany Collection by Prima as well.  The graphics on this collection are really soft and delicate.  I love the butterflies I used on the top strip- beautiful and artsy. 

This is a photo of the mica flakes.


These are the glass beads



I used the Art Basics Soft Matte Gel on this tag as a sort of glue to adhere my mica flakes and glass beads.  I find the gel medium works so much better for adhering journal tags and small delicate details.   You can paint on the gel medium or use your fingers like I tend to do.  





I also used the gel medium once again as a glue to adhere my journal tags because the gel does not make them ripple.  

My journaling reads " Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"


Here you can see  I have tucked in the wonderful Prima doily die and a sweet crocheted embellishment by Prima as well. 




Thanks for stopping.   Look for the new art ingredients by Finnabair and Prima coming soon to your favorite stores. 


Prima Supplies:
961428 Prima Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel
846824 Prima Epiphany -Striking Appearance
846862 Prima Epiphany - Words to Live By
846855 Prima Epiphany - Clear As Day
575885 Prima Epiphany - Ephemera
577612 Prima Flowers - Manhattan - Times Square
961701 Prima Glass Beads - Butter
961756 Prima Mica Flakes  -Gold Leaf
572785 Prima Metal Die
578398 Prima Flowers Pensacola -Crochet Pea
891008 Prima Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Edgers - Dark Bark
573805 Prima Color Bloom Mists - Gold Foil


Other Supplies:
yarn and trims



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag!!!!! Loving the new product lines!!!! Gorgeous mica flakes and glass beads!!!! How elegant is the Epiphany line!!!! I know we will see this particular line in so many scraprooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is super gorgeous.The new products are yummy!I love the little doilies poking out and the strip you used.Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete