Monday, June 16, 2014

Flying Unicorn June Card




 Created using the  Flying Unicorns June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art. featuring the long awaited release of the newest collection from Riddersholm Designs Tailgate Marked !

The Riddersholm papers are quite unique in my opinion.  
They are strong yet have delicate nuances like the butterflies. 

I am diggin cards lately.  It was only about a years ago that I swore off making cards.  BUT they are pretty useful and don't take up as much space as a layout does.  Interesting that space should be such a factor in what I am starting to create. 

Yes, it took a lot of practice and I am still working out the awkwardness in transitioning from a canvas size of 12x12 to 5inches.  



Thanks for  stopping.  All supplies for this card were from the June kit form Flying Unicorns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment