FabScraps Country Living Collection - Flameless candle Project
FabScraps has a gorgeous new release called Country Living.
I posted some of the products in this collection below so you can see the patterns and colors...ahhhhh beautiful. The collection also has chipboard, stickers and die cuts to match the chipboard.
If you scroll down, you'll see a simple instruction set to complete this project.
Here is a better view of the sticker and the country charm.
blog and Facebook page for all that is new and CHA previews.
FabScraps County Living Collection - Farm Fresh 2 C62006
FabScraps County Living Collection - Secret Garden 2 C62008
FabScraps County Living Collection - Country Living Rounds Stickers ST62002
Prima Flowers - Lifetime Collection - 564476
Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo distress ink
EK success punch - circle
Martha Stewart edge punch
green floral wire
1. Bottom Layer Preparation:
2. Start with Flameless Candle, wrap a wide ribbon around the candle and glue together.
3. Cut a paper strip from FabScraps Country Living - Farm Fresh 2 C62006 so that it is a little narrower than the ribbon. You want some of the ribbon to peak out. Punch edges of the strip and securely adhere to the ribbon (glue/tape).
4. Embellishement Preparation:
5. Cut a round piece of cardboard to use as the base for your embellishments.
6. Glue the FabScraps Country Living Rounds Sticker ST62002 to a piece of cardstock or cardboard to give it support and strength. Glue to the embellishment base.
7. Embellish your cardboard with flower diecuts or punches. Add leaves. to the cardboard base. I made some rolled flowers from the Farm Fresh 2 paper. I also punched some leaves from Secret Garden 2 paper C62008.
8. Finishing Touches:
9. I added some floral berries and twisted floral wire ti tuck here and there in my cluster.