Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Prima December BAP -Love Is...



Prima's  December Build A Page Challenge

When I saw Magda's creative design, I knew Prima's square Stitch Stamp was perfect for this challenge.  I scrapped a photo of my husband and me on a trip to Florida summer 2012.  I picked the music paper from Finnabair's  Vintage Vanity A4 pad as an accent to symbolize my musician husband. You can find the post on Prima's blog here. 

And what a great design by Magda Bolinska.  

I played off the colors in the photo as my inspiration by painting on some Splash of Color Silks next to my stamping. Just fun, careless brush strokes as the Splash of Color silks were meant to be used. 

I also painted the Prima crystals at the bottom to blend in better.   The black washi tape from Prima's Engraver collection was ripped then glued.   I always like to secure my tape with glue to hold it better. 



Thanks for looking.  Consider playing along with the Prima BAP challenge.

Prima Supplies:
960728 Prima Finnabair Vintage Vanity A4 paper pad
563271 Prima Lady Bird Alpha Stickers
570231 Prima Say it In Crystals
564933 Prima Engraver Collection Washi Tape
960346 Prima Finnabair Mechanical Vintage Trinkets
570521 Prima Cling Stamp - Stitch Stamps Square

Other Supplies:
Clearsnap Donna Salazar - Mixd Media Inx -Truffle
Splash of Color Silks -African Jade paint
Splash of Color Silks -Pretty Peridot paint
Shimmerz Spritz - Bamboo Leaf/Seafoam
black ink pen
white cardstock
cardboard














3 comments:

  1. This is one amazing layout Jen!! (I started to write in Norwegian.. just blown by the awesomeness!)
    Fantastic design, gorgeous details and love the frames!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jen. It's different than your usual style but you've done it to a T!

    ReplyDelete