Sunday, December 1, 2013

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month for December - Magic - Magic Happens


Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month December - Magic
Flying Unicorns has released it's Kit of the Month called Magic and it is packed with Magic and beauty.   I thought I would create a soft Christmas piece to reflect the magic of the season.

I started with some stamping and inking and misting with Shimmerz  to create the background.  After that, I used a Prima Mask -Bubbles and some molding paste. 


After my background was created, I worked on the "Magic" sentiment and the Dusty Attic chipboard. 
I painted both the cardboard and the chipboard with gesso then rolled embossing ink onto it and topped with Stampendous Aged White embossing enamel. 


The holly leaves are punched from Tim Holtz holly die. I folded in the middle to crease, added ink gto the edges.   I stamped on them with white paint and embossed the edges with fine gold powder.
Thanks for looking.  You can get your kit at the Flying Unicorns. 
I have also provided you with handy links to the Flying Unicorns store to assist in your shopping.

Supplies:
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collection - Fascinate P1222
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collection - Magic P1224
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collection - Rapture P1225
Prima Marketing Flowers - Queen Mary Vintage - 566203
Prima Lyric 564452
Prima Cling Stamps 570491
Prima Clear Stamps - 960964
Prima Stencil -Bubbles - 960445
Stampendous Aged White Embossing Powder
McGill Pine Branch punch
Dusty Attic Decorative Frame #1 DA0207
Tim Holtz Holly Leaf
Shimmerz Spritz Bed of Roses/ Cotton Candy
Ranger Super fine gold embossing powder
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
molding paste
gesso












1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. Nice details, too. Like the subtle stamping :)

    ReplyDelete