Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Prima Everyday Vintage Paintables - Altered Tin Can


Prima's new Everyday Vintage collection has some gorgeous notecards that are paintable and super easy to alter with inks and markers. 

I was inspired by the charm of the Everyday Vintage Paintables and the versatility they have to be used on so many projects.  Picking the project is easy.  Deciding which gorgeous paintable card to use, now that's the hard part.  I had an decorator tin  sitting in my basement that needed re-purposing and the new Paintables completed the vision I had in mind. 

 If you have not checked them out yet, they really are fabulous.  They also have a new innovative line of wood and bark embellishments like the butterflies shown below.  You can ink them up if you want or leave as is.  Gorgeous either way.  



I added some jute to keep my butterfly in place on the handle.




Thanks for looking.


Prima Supplies:
813383 Prima Everyday Vintage Paintables
813369 Prima Everyday Vintage Flair Buttons
569310 Prima Natural Bark Shapes
891091 Ingvild Bolme Chalk Rusty Bucket
891206 Ingvild Bolme Chalk Teal Damask
891107 Ingvild Bolme Chalk Rusty Keys
891084 Ingvild Bolme Chalk Branch Bark

Other Supplies: 
ink
paint marker
ribbons
burlap
twine

1 comment:

  1. I picture some flowers in your tin can looks smashing in your home. Very beautiful project Jennifer. I love it.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete