Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day Card Set - Inkido

Happy Monday.  Hope this will be a great week.  I'm here to remind you that mother's day is coming up this Sunday, 12th of May.

I offer my condolences for all those who have lost their mother.  May we remember them lovingly.
I celebrate all those moms and grandmothers who still dote on us, love us, call us, and maybe even bake cookies for us or a very favorite meal.  YUM.

If you are a new mother - a giant Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you are treasured and treated Queenly on your special day.


I created a card set using wonderful, romantic Inkido products.  This is a card and a tag to stick into a plant.  My mom loves plants so I usually buy her a big, full, flowery plant.  I simply used some cardboard for the back of my tag, and stuck a wooden skewer into the cardboard.  This will be stuck into my plant like in the photo below:


 This is my plant tag.  I really don't know what to call it -so I guess plant tag will do nicely.
As you can see, it has cardboard in the back and a ton of inking around the edges.  You can also see the wooden skewer sticking out of the bottom.

Here are some of the Inkido products I used in making my project.




Here is the card:
I included the Nested Circle chippy from Blue Fern Studios for accent.   I painted it with Adirondack paint in a soft Sandal creamy color and then inked the edges and stamped over the top.



Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful week.

Products:
Inkido Summer Vanilla Lyrics paper SM12208
Inkido Beautiful Memories Collection - Beige Flowers
Inkido - green mini leaves/cherry blossom flowers in green and white
Inkido Stamp - Summer Collage 5
Inkido - Pearl Pins - light pink
Martha Stewart Punched:  Deco Fan and Flourish Lace
The Crafters Workshop Template:  Mini Quartrefoil 6x6
Dry Wall tape
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Mixd Media Inx:  Peaches, Vintage, Mossy, schoolhouse
Sizzix Die - Branch with Leaves 656367
Blue Fern Studios Nested Circle 074455
Adirondack Paint Acrylic  - Sandal
Ranger Archival Ink - coffee




1 comment:

  1. You did such a a fabulous job. I love it!! I like how you describe the projects.

    ReplyDelete