Sunday, April 21, 2013

ZVA Creative -Shell Collecting Jar



This is the time of year that I start to dream of the beach and sandy warmth ( it snowed here today so I am dreaming really hard for warm).  My parents spend the winters soaking up the warmth of the Southern Florida sun and I would love to join them.

Since I cannot be in Florida, or any where warm, I will create my own little piece of warmth, peace and serenity to display the shells my husband and I collected last year in Florida.  

 hmmm, what goes nicely with sand and shimmering ocean water?    Beautiful glimmery flourish crystals - ZVA style!



This is what I used to represent my waves : ZVA Creative - CRW-05CB-154 - Flourish Ice Blue


I really love using ZVA Creative flourishes in my Off The Page projects in a dimensional way. 
It's very easy to do.   I simply keep the product attached to the acrylic backing (the packaging) and  cut around it.  This technique leaves the flourish whole, gives it strength and lets it keep it's shape, and is clear so it does not distract from the beauty of the project. 



Thanks so much for looking.  May the warm weather be here soon.

Supplies used:
ZVA Creative - CRW-05CB-154 - Flourish Ice Blue
Maja Design Paper - Life By The Sea Collection -The East Coast
Assorted Fibers
Resin Star fish
Martha Stewart punch - Deco Fan
Tim Holtz - Chipped Sapphire Distressed ink
Old Stamp Image

2 comments: