Sunday, March 17, 2013

Winter Day Spring Thoughts


Winter Day Spring Thoughts

This is a photo I took in January 2013 near my house on a bay that empties into Lake Ontario.  Shows the coldness but I know Spring is right around the corner.  The butterflies are my hope for Spring.

This was made with the Kaisercraft 75 Cent collection. Boy do I love these papers.


 Kaisercraft Sat Sketch #3 for March inspired by Danielle Krivan, ‘Once Upon A Time’.




Thanks for looking.

Supplies used:

• Kaisercraft - 75 Cents Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Shilling, Farthing, Sixpence
• Kaisercraft - 75 Cents Collection - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
• Ranger Ink - Stickles Glitter Glue - Aqua 
• Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Gesso
• Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Acrylic Paint - Yellow Pastel 


5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous! I love the use of texture and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is beautiful! Good sunday for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such a gorgeous page!! Such a perfect paring of papers with this gorgeous scenery photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Banner and the rolled up strips of paper!!! Lovely work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo!!!! So stunning. Would love to go to Canada one day. It's on my wish list. The photo inspires me to make it happen sooner. ( And seriously the cold would be better than a summer here in Australia. It's too hot!!)

    ReplyDelete