Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prima PPP - Angels Guarding the Pearly Gates of Heaven Canvas





This month I created two Prima PPP pieces.  This is my second.  You can find the first one here.  Why did I create two?  Because I find reds to be a bit challenging for me.  I wanted to show red who is boss and conquer it.  It's my way of overachieving when I had a nemesis.   ( update - this was featured at Prima)


Here is my piece created using the Prima PPP for February.

I found this cool chicken wire stuff in the floral department of a large chain hobby store.  So it goes with hoarders, I had to have it. Not sure what to do with it, but at the moment, it was a "must have" purchase.

It's fairly heavy so it needed to go on something with more support than a 12x12 piece of paper can offer. This is a canvas.  Little moulding paste here and there -some yarn fibers, some masking tape and Prima cotton tape.








Thanks for visiting.

Supplies:
Prima Gate Mask #550042
Prima Mask  Static 12x12 #922146
Prima Ledger Paper pack #844424
Prima Cotton Tape #550790
Prima Resin Cherubs #891404
Prima Metal Heart Trinket Embelishment #930042
Prima Madeline Paper Collection - Pistashio/ Ste. Marie
Prima Backstage stamp Mix 1
Moulding Paste
Misc Fibers
Sting pearls/ pink feather

No comments:

Post a Comment