Happy New Year to you! ZvaCreative and our talented NEW 2013 Design Team welcome you to our December blog hop where we officially welcome our new team members to our monthly hops! We are very excited about this year's team and are sure that you will be inspired by and love their work.Are you ready to hop along and get to know them better?
Today's Blog Hop begins at Zva Creative's blog! Be sure head on over to check it out! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way).
As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings of pearls, flowers and crystals. If you like what you see along the hop you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.
This is a photo of my siblings and me wayyyyyy back in 1966. I was almost 2. I am the one sucking on my thumb. It was my signature look until I was probably 14 or so. Actually I was old enough to remember how difficult it was to quit sucking my thumb, so yeah, 14 sounds about right. hahahaaaa.
My dad was the photographer and he had a funny way of getting us to laugh. He recently told me that he'd hop around the room and roll on the floor till we all giggled. I count myself lucky that he is still here to answer those kinds of questions. He is still silly that way - though no more rollin on the floor for him. Those days are long gone.
This was created using elements from the Scraps of Elegance Kit that featured the Bo Bunny Little Miss collection.
- Pink Pearl
If you would like to play along with our design team, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to beinspired along the way!
The Blog Hop starts today, December 31st and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 1st.
Hidden on FIVE of the designer's blogs is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over. All you need to do is leave a comment on this Blog Hop post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win.
The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 2nd on Zva Creative's blog. We will do our best to notify each winner,but it's best if you can pop in to Zva's blog on Wednesday to see if you are a winner!
We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:
* Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you "tweeted"about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.
*Hop over to Zva's facebook page and "like" our page or leave a comment there to tell us that you already do!
Thank you for joining us!
P.S. Mark your calendar to join us again on January 28th for our next Zva design team blog hop!
Thanks so much for looking and spending your time here.
• Zva Creative - Self-Adhesive Pearls - Fancy - Lavender and Pink
• Zva Creative - Flower Embellishments - Bermuda Blooms - Pink• Zva Creative - Arboretums Collection - Mix 1 Bunny Press -
Little Miss Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Maree
• ZVABo Bunny Press - Et Cetera Collection - 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers
• Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Scattered Straw
• Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Chiffon
• Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Multi-Medium - Gesso - .5 ounces
• Stamper's Anonymous - Donna Salazar - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Chicken Wire
• Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Marker - Brushed Corduroy
• Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Spun Sugar
• Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Vintage Photo
• Websters Pages - Sunday Picnic Collection - Perfect Accents - Resin Cameo Pieces
• ZVA CRX-05CB-133 Pink Pearls small flourish
• Paper Doily and feather
• Paper Doily and feather