Friday, October 5, 2012

Scraps of Elegance - CSI-Colors, Stories, Inspiration case file #40




Scraps of Elegance is teaming up with CSI- Color Stories Inspiration for the month of October as Special Investigators and Sponsors.

Join the fun, play along, and create something beautiful today with Scraps of Elegance!

Scraps of Elegance will be providing the prize this month for the winner at CSI.  It's the gorgeous, elegant September kit, Nostalgia.  This kit features the wonderful Pion Design Grandma's Schoolbook Collection and Renea Harrison's handmade butterflies. Scraps Of Elegance is the only club to feature these exquisite butterfly embellishments.  

Play along with us each week and solve the case files.






My Evidence for this:
big flower
Scallops - as found in the lace  I picked and the Kaisercraft Rub-ons

The Testimony: wish
I wrote on my layout the words:  I wish these happy days could last forever.

The photo is one I took on July 4th as our family celebrated Independance Day in the US.  This is a photo of my Aunt (who looks VERY much like me) and Uncle with their grandchildren - my second cousins. 


Here is the CSI-Palette for week #40.


The colors were perfectly suited for the Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection from the July Scraps Of Darkness Kit.



Thanks for visiting and consider checking out Scraps of Elegance.


No comments:

Post a Comment