Friday, October 26, 2012

Scraps Of Elegance and CSI-Colors Stories inspiration. case file 43



Scraps Of Elegance and CSI-Colors Stories Inspiration are teaming up for the month of October. Welcome to case file #43.


Cest La Vie
I took this photo in September 2011.  It's the granddaughter of my friend. I loved taking photos of this darling young lady since she gave me such attitude in her look.  When I found the little tag that said Cest La Vie, I swore it was printed with this young lady in mind.  What a doll she was. 

My journaling: You tie our hearts in knots. 


I used the Dusty Attic Foliage DA0506 and covered it with Stampendous Aged Enamel in Green. 

These are Kaisercraft paper blooms in coconut with some Dusty Attic foliage and some berries I added for filler.

Evidence 
•   foliage
•   flourishes
•   rub-on (inspired by the watermark in the lower-right)


Testimony 
•   Inspiration Words: formal, tie(s), event -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.



This was based on a sketch by Mistra Hoolahan for Dusty Attic

Please join us at Scraps Of Elegance and check out CSI-Colors Stories Inspiration.
Thanks for visiting.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page and yes what a striking looking young lady.

    ReplyDelete