Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scraps of Darkness and Elegance - CSI case #39 and OUAS


Published in Scrap n'Art Magazine Feb 2013.

 

This is my entry for CSI - Colors Stories Inspiration  case file #39 and Once Upon A Sketch  The two Challenge sites are teaming up for Sept for extra special challenge twists.

I created this using scraps of "Scraps of" - bits and pieces of Scraps of Elegance kits and Scraps Of Darkness - for the Alternative Scrapper. What ever fit the color palette is what I used.  

I took this sweet lil pups photo in September.  She is penelope and she is my brothers puppy.  She is every bit as sweet as she looks.  

My Evidence:
  • Bird
  • Leaves
  • tiny itty bitty pieces and leftover stuff that hang out on my scrappy table because I cannot toss out ANYTHING!   ( paper pieces, mismatched leaf punches that were leftover, a left over piece of a Dusty Attic frame)
My Testimony: 
Frame my journaling:  I have a little dog tag that I framed with lace punch sides that says:  All I need is your love and attention.

This layout was created using the sketch provided and designed by Nadia Cannizzo, from Once Upon A Sketch.  Thanks Nadia - you are a gifted inspiration to the art world. 





I used a small piece of a Dusty Attic ATC Frame that I had on my desk. It fit in perfect here  This is ATC Frame #1 DA0673.



Thanks for looking.
Please consider coming to visit Scraps Of Darkness - for the Alternative Scrapper, and Scraps of Elegance.   Create something beautiful today.  


6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!! I love the punched border and the beautiful flower clustering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Jennifer & such a super sweet pic too. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!
    Your dog is soooo beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a cute pic and what a beautiful layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I can't get enough of that lovely, adorable face! Just melted my heart! Such a very, very cute page. I have such a soft spot for pages that showcases pets of any kind & you did an excellent job here. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooh Jennifer just look at her, like Kay I am drowning in her darling adorable face! Your page is so so sweet and pretty. Thank you so very much for joining in with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete