Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lil Darlin in White - Scraps of Elegance April Kit

Lil Darlin in White - This is a layout I made with the April Scraps Of Elegance Kit. 
For this layout, I used papers from the Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee collection.  They are pretty, feminine and soft, just what I needed for this photo I took in Sept 2011.  Isn't she a doll? 

The kit came with this really interesting pink foil ribbon like little banners so I took advantage of it and used it for a few accents. 


The butterfly was part of the Pink Paislee paper that I felt needed a bit of a boost  to the spotlight because it was so pretty. I simply cut it out with my craft knife, set a small doily over it and then replced it in the same spot it was originally on the paper.   It did get some Prima Say it in pearls bling - lucky little butterfly.  

Thanks for looking. Please consider the Scraps of Elegance Kit.

Also please remember to help a kitty out and LIKE her on facebook.

3 comments:

  1. She is a doll and this layout compliments her perfectly. I love all the little details you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Jennifer, so many gorgeous details. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...such an adorable page and photo! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete