Monday, January 23, 2012

Beachy Me -Round Robin at Scraps Of Darkness


Beachy Me - created using the Scraps Of Darkness - Jan Escapes Kit. 

This is me on the beach in Naples, FL as a quick storm was rolling in around sunset. Makes for a dramatic sky. 

No my husband did not take the photo, I took it. I have my handy remote control and my tripod that I set up on the beach.  He reads and I play with my remote. I am doing the "fake beach walk". LOL

I do get odd looks from people on the beach when I set up the big ol triopd and start the fake walk- makes me look like I know what I am doing yet the real truth is I take about a hundred photos all experimenting with the settings on the camera. I am still learning and that means I am a major hack! But it is fun and I am happy learning and I bother no one in the process.



Thanks for looking

The kit is bright and fun and warm.  A much needed escape for this time of year. It's darn cold where I live - no beach, just skiing

1 comment:

  1. bright and colorful page Jen and what an awesome photo's!!! love it!
    no beach weather over here too....sooo need some warm and sunny days,LOL!! have a wonderful weekend!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete