Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Garden Gnome


Come travel With Me - created with Scraps Of Darkness Nov Kit called "Purple Haze".   
I know,  not a shred of purple here but that's because the kit is really diverse.  I am having a ton of fun with this kit and the endless possibilities. 

This is a photo I took while visiting my friend and fellow scrap artist Maggi Harding - Maggi43.   We took a drive in the country and hopped out to snap some photos of the house her dad grew up in.  I found this critter hanging around the fence welcoming travelers or maybe warning them to stay away?  Little bugger does have a spear in his hand after all.
 




Here is a close up of my details and then my gnome photo below. 


 OK - I admit that the Dusty Attic barbed wire would have been spot on here.  Sadly I have NONE left -until my next package arrives next week.  I'm out, but not for long.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment