Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dusty Attic Birthday Bash Winner (July 2011) Prize Package


This layout, Palace of Morocco, won the Dusty Attic 2nd Birthday Bash in July 2011.  I was so excited because I stayed up late every evening to complete the Birthday challenges.  I was supposed to be packing for vacation, yet I scrapped on.  At one point, the last night before our trip, I had no choice to break away from the scrapping table and pack.  

The other choice would have been to keep scrapping the Birthday Bash challenges and let my husband pack for me.  Not a chance.  He see no value in bringing more than one pair of shoes.

Anyway, fast forward to yesterday.  I received my prize package in the mail.  Ohhhhhh my little heart darn near burst!    Here is a photo of my goodies.


Thanks kind and wonderful folks at Dusty Attic.  I love everything.  You were so very generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment